Ballet Flat Shoes Course
Take a step into the world of shoemaking and concentrate on making your own pair of flat ballet shoes. Ballet flats are a great way to get started in shoemaking as they take you step-by-step from the foundation to a completed pair.
Take advantage of expert education designed to give you all the knowledge and abilities you need to make ballet flats from start to finish. Every course is delivered in a dynamic, actual training environment with simple, easy-to-understand verbal and visual explanations. Take advantage of this instructive opportunity to build your own shoes with confidence.
What you will learn here:
- How to design flat ballet shoes on the shoe last
- Dive into different pattern-making techniques specifically for ballet flat shoes:Different Pattern making techniques of Ballet flat shoes
- Upper and lining pattern construction
- Prototype testing.Test your design to ensure it's just right.
- Lasting of fla tballet shoes to ensures a snug fit
- Leather stacked heel making. Explore traditional and alternative techniques for leather stacked heel making.
- Finishing.Put the final polish on your shoe design
- Sock lining. Add a soft layer for foot comfort
This shoemaking course includes 8 core lessons complemented by 5 additional construction courses.
Lesson length: 45-120 minutes
Course Length: 12 Hours
Watch & Download
- You will have 2 months access to watch this course online.
- Download all lessons to watch them offline.
Please Fill The Form To Join This Course.
I'll Get Back To You With Full Details.
TAKE A LOOK AT MY BALLETS BUNDLE HERE
Top Shoemaking Courses To Learn Now
This is the first online platform that offered shoe making online, and since 2013 we offer top shoe making course here.
Here you will find starting courses for total beginners, special footwear making techniques courses and professional courses for shoemakers with expirence.
From Sneakers course and Men's focused footwear courses, to full shoe making programs.
Here is the top shoemaking courses and programs our students love.