make your own sneakers
with my new
"how to make sneakers" Course
In this course, you will learn how to make sneakers by yourself step by step, from designing the sneakers on the shoe last until the finished pair.
Dear Sveta, Thank you for your wonderful shoe making course. I was so happy to find it! I was very pleased with the way that you explain everything carefully so that I could understand it. I was excited to see that I could have my own copy of the videos so that I could study them at my own pace and go back to them whenever I needed to. The best thing is being able to watch at your own pace. This is very important for people with work and family commitments.
The Highlights of this Sneakers Course:
2 Designs of Sneakers
I will teach you how to create two different patterns of sneakers, design for Low Top & High Top sneakers.
Make Vans Type Sneakers
You will learn to make sneakers with Vans sole. We will hand-stitch the sole with an awl.
Make Any Sole with EVA
You will learn to make soles for your sneakers using EVA. This is "rubber-like", lightweight material is easy to work with and it is the perfect solution if you don't have a Vans sneakers soles.
Learn the basic approach to patina. How to apply color to get gradual brushed look of your shoes.
In this course you will learn how to create Sneakers from 2 master shoemakers.
Footwear designer, shoemaker, pattern maker with 15 years experience of making handmade shoes.
3-rd generation shoemaker with more than 25 years of experience of making handmade shoes.
What you will learn In the ‘’How to Make Sneakers Course’’:
- How to draw the sneakers design on the shoe last
- How to make a full sneakers pattern: the upper and lining pattern, the inner soft details, counters.
- We will be making the sneakers as it shows in the image above, but in the pattern making process, I will be showing you 2 different sneakers constructions.- With high top (as in the image above)- Sneakers with the low top ( sport elegant style)
- How to make the insole.
- The insole is the inner shoe part that connects all shoe parts together
- How to cut leather details
- How to assemble and saw upper and lining sneakers details.
It will include a very important step where you will learn how to insert the soft inner details of sneakers that will make your sneakers more comfortable. These soft parts are made from thin foam and they usually used in the making of sports footwear.
- How to apply the eyelets on the sneakers upper for the laces
- How to apply the eyelets on the sneakers upper for the laces.
- How to last sneakers upper on the shoe last.
- How to prepare the sneakers’ bottom to the attaching of shoe sole made from rubber
- How to attach rubber shoe sole [Vans type]
- How to stitch the rubber sole by your hand using special shoemaker's awl
- How to create EVA wedge shoe sole [ This will give you the option to create sneakers on almost any shoe last].
- Basic patina on a sneakers.
- Sneakers finishing
Is this Sneakers course for me?
This shoe making course is for you if :
How To Make Sneakers Course
In this unique course, you will learn how to create handmade sneakers from designing the sneakers on the shoe last to the finished pair of sneakers.
HERE'S EVERYTHING YOU GET:
Get On The Waitlist
If you want to learn how to make sneakers and be the first one to know when I will make this course open for enrollment....Sign up