Ballet Flat Shoes Course
In this shoe making course you will learn how to make your own ballet flat shoes. This type of footwear is a start point of your shoe making learning and you will make it from scratch to finished pair of shoes.
This are professional shoe making courses that will give you all the necessary skills and knowledge to create Ballet flat shoes from start to finish.
All lessons are presented in live class format. They are verbally and visually explained and are easy to follow.
What you will learn here:
- How to design flat ballet shoes on the shoe last
- Different Pattern making techniques of Ballet flat shoes
- Upper and lining pattern construction
- Prototype testing
- Leather heel making
- Sock lining
This shoemaking courses consist of 8 shoemaking lessons.
Lesson length: 45-120 minutes
Course Length: 12 Hours
Watch & Download
- You will have 2 months access to watch this course online.
- Download all lessons to watch them offline.