Oxford Shoes Course
That’s why you will learn how to make one of the most common and popular Oxford shoes styles. Oxford shoes with one cut vamp and quarters with laces on the center.
To make those Oxford shoes you will learn:
The rules of Oxford design on the last
- The rules of Oxford pattern making and different methods of lining pattern making
- What is the order of assembling and sewing Oxford leather parts
- How to last correctly Oxford shoes with laces
- How to make a shoe sole and how to make shoe sole with wedge heels
- How to make wedge heels in the most easiest and professional way
- How to make elegant shoe sole finish
- How to make a pattern of sock lining and here you will learn one of the most beautiful and comfortable types of sock lining.
All lessons are presented in live class format. They are verbally and visually explained and are easy to follow.
You will learn :
- The anatomical rules of Oxford shoe design
- Full pattern making of upper and lining
- Different pattern making techniques
- Leather wedge heel construction
- Leather sole making
- Creation of one the most comfortable and beautiful Sock lining designs
This shoemaking courses consist of 15 shoemaking lessons.
Lesson length: 45-120 minutes
Watch & Download
- You will have 2 months access to watch this course online.
- Download all lessons to watch them offline.
MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
- Credit Card
You can use your PayPal account or pay with credit card